Thursday, February 12, 2009

Post-Session Update

Tide drop helped the waves a bunch. There's some pretty damn good rights reelin off the local jetty. It's still about chest+ with some better sets.

I was surfing with a buddy for over an hour when a bunch of people show up at once. They all paddle over the jetty where we've been for quite some time. This alone drives me nutty. There's scores of jetties in either direction and they need to plop down right next to us. One of the kids decides to paddle around both of us- so when he starts paddling I drop in on him. He looks bewildered. I gave him an explanation...hopefully he learned something. Maybe he'll tell someone else. (Though, my guess is that he'll complain about it to his friends, instead)

Lunch now, and then probably go out as the tide starts to come back in...

No comments: